BuySellAds Commission Rates
Yes, we take a commission from all advertising sales on your publication, but it probably doesn’t work the way you may be assuming it does. In fact,there’s a good chance we’re the best in the business when it comes to the rates we do charge for our services. Below is a list of information about our commission rates and our charges. Give it a read.
We receive 25% of each ad sale, and you receive the remaining 75%. Our fee is lower than many other ad networks, and it covers the cost of many tasks and features, such as:
- Reliable Ad Serving Technology
- An extensive Advertiser and Publisher Dashboard to be able to see ad stats and sales information, etc
- Advertisers upload their own creative for ads through our website so you don’t have to upload anything manually for your advertisers (as you may have done before using an ad service)
- Troubleshooting and answering tickets from your advertisers so you don’t have to
- A waiting list feature. When your ads are sold out in a zone, we automatically notify all advertisers on the waiting list once a spot opens up in that zone again
- Fraud protection
- Payment handling and processing
- Payment handling fees
- Making ad sales quick and easy for your advertisers
- The possibility to receive sales from recommendations from our sales team
- The potential to be displayed in our marketplace directory which is visited by thousands of people each month
- Time Saver. The only thing you really need to do when using our service is to approve or deny ad sales that come through for your website (and cashout your earnings). That’s it!
- We also offer an On-Site Shopping Cart where publishers keep 85% rather than the usual 75% for all purchases going through this shopping cart tool. For more information, please head on over to the On-Site Shopping Cart page.
We take a flat 25% commission from each ad sale to cover the cost of managing your ads, running a sales team, answering support requests, and maintaining the BuySellAds.com application.
The amount that you see in your account for the sale of the ad is the amount after the 25% is taken out.