Renewals & Refunds
Sometimes you want a renewal, and sometimes you may want a refund. Both are certainly possibly, although we do have some policies surrounding the latter. Below, you’ll find all the information you need to renew your campaigns, or apply for a refund if you fill it’s justified. Check out the information below before proceeding.
In the interest of simplicity, we auto-renew ad orders so that clients do not need to handle a unique purchase transaction every 30 days. We have also made it easy to cancel auto-renewal.
On the Campaigns page in your Dashboard, just click the “X” icon over your ad campaign to disable auto-renewal for that campaign. This does not end the current campaign for which you have already paid, but it will prevent renewal at the end of the ad cycle.
To change your payment method for any active campaigns, you can do so by following these simple steps:
- Click on your email address in the top right corner and select “Settings” from the dropdown menu. From there, click on “Billing Info” on the left side.
- Select which payment method you would like to add.
- After that, go to the “Subscriptions” page.
- Click on the Subscription ID for each active subscription you need to update.
- On each unique subscription page, you will see a Modify button in the Payment Method section where you can change the payment method for your ads. Be sure to do this for each ad you would like transferred to the new payment system.
- Go back to Billing & Info and delete the old payment method if you no longer wish to use it.
Scheduled ads are automatically canceled after they are purchased to prevent them from renewing after the specific end date you selected. The ad will still run for the current cycle you purchased.
If this was your first ad renewal with BuySellAds, please contact us within 24 hours of the renewal payment and we will try to help you. Otherwise, we do not offer refunds after the billing cycle has begun.
When you purchase an ad, there is an agreement with a checkbox that states that the ad you are purchasing will renew in 30 days unless you cancel it in your account. We also state this in your receipt email as well so that this information is not missed.
If you purchased a CPM ad and did not receive the amount of impressions for which you paid, you can either cancel the ad and receive a refund for the impressions not yet served, or you can allow them to rollover into the next ad cycle to be served then.
If you purchased a fixed rate ad, upon purchase you will have received an estimate of impressions for that rate. Upon completion of the ad cycle, the impressions serve may be slightly more or less than the estimate. If the impressions are significantly below the estimate, you may be eligible for a refund.
Please note: by default, your dashboard displays information for the past 30 days. Be sure to adjust the date settings to see the specific period in which your ad was served to see an accurate impression count.
We do not offer refunds based on click-through performance since there are numerous variables that can effect CTR that are beyond our control.
Instead, you can use A/B testing to test different creatives to see if another ad would have a higher CTR.
- Click on your email address in the top right corner and select “Campaigns” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the campaign in question.
- Beneath the creative you will see an “Add Alternate” button. Click this.
- Follow the instructions to upload a new creative, campaign URL, and alternate text.
Funds deposited to your BuySellAds account cannot be returned. If you would like help finding ad placements with your remaining balance, you can contact us and one of our sales representatives will be happy to help you find the perfect ad.
The commitment for each BuySellAds purchase is a 30 day ad cycle. Therefore, we are unable to end a campaign early and offer a refund. If you do not want the campaign to renew, be sure to go to the Campaigns page in your Dashboard, mouse over the campaign, and click the “X” button so the ad will not renew for the next ad cycle.